Find Houses for Rent in Green Valley, AZ
For families looking to move to a new area that's still conveniently located near several major cities, restaurants and tourist destinations, homes for rent in Green Valley, Ariz.,Â can be a terrific option. This desert oasis is less than 30 miles from Tucson.
Top 5 Places for Renters to Explore Around Green Valley
- Asarco Mineral Discovery Center -Â Featuring a cactus garden, picnic center and exhibit area, this engaging site is fun for the whole family.
- Madera Canyon - Situated at the base of the Santa Rita Mountains, the Madera Canyon is just a short drive away from Green Valley homes for rent and can be a great place to spend the afternoon.
- Titan II Missile Museum - Get a guided tour of a missile complex, including the silo, at this one-of-a-kind destination.
- Mt. Hopkins Observatory - Learn more about astronomy and astrophysics, along with cultural history, at the world-renowned Mt. Hopkins Observatory.
- Anza Trail - Take in more of the lush natural landscape of your new settingÂ with a trip across the Anza Trail, which follows the same route that Juan Bautista de Anza II, a Spanish explorer, took across the region.
Key Tips for New Green Valley Renters
- Unsure how to get started on your move to Green Valley? Reach out to the Chamber of Commerce or visit them online to learn more about the area.
- Get involved with your community by exploring recreational opportunities available through Green Valley Recreation, Inc.
3 Best Places to Eat Near Green Valley Rentals
- La Placita Bar and Grill - In the mood for authentic Mexican cuisine? Head to this intimate spot for some of the best dishes in Green Valley.
- The 19th HoleÂ Bar and Grille - For a scrumptious breakfast that will leave you energized for the day, try out this hotspot. Stay for dinner and you're sure to meet new friends at this watering hole.
- Arizona Family Restaurants - Looking for a place that's fun for the entire family? At Arizona Family Restaurants, you can kick back and relax with the kids.