Find Spacious Houses for Rent in Austell, GA
Equipped with the most convenient and modern features, the spacious and affordable homes for rent in Austell can be a peaceful retreat for you and your family from the frenetic pace of life in the city. However, because Austell is close to many thoroughfares that will take you into urban enclaves, it can be easy to commute to and from.
What You Need to Know About Living in Austell
- Temperatures in Austell can really vary, and while the summers are typically hot and humid, the winters can be a little chillier than you might expect down South.
- Six Flags borders Austell and can be a major attraction during the summer months, as well as a great place to bring the kids.
- Austell is near Interstate 20, and is easily accessible from Birmingham and even Chattanooga.Â
3 Best Outdoor Areas Near Austell Homes for Rent
- Dogwood Golf Club - Part of the appeal of moving to the suburbs is being able to treat yourself to fun activities like golf. On the lush and well-manicured lawns of Dogwood Golf Club, you can escape for an afternoon and work on your swing.
- Legion Park - Looking for a quaint and scenic retreat for taking long walks with your partner after a stressful day? Consider visiting Legion Park, nestled in the heart of Austell.
- Louise Suggs Memorial Park - Spend the afternoon getting in touch with your creative side and take a notebook or drawing pad to this park. Even with the kids nearby, you're sure to find inspiration in the sprawling greenery that awaits you there.
Tips for Eating Out in Austell
- Embrace barbecue - When was the last time you licked your fingers after a meal? At Wallace Barbecue Restaurant, you'll be doing just that after you finish with a plate of ribs, fried green beans and baked sweet potatoes.
- Look for family-friendly places - With your little ones, you need to search for places that are affordable and can please the whole family, which is why big chain restaurants like Longhorn Steakhouse and Chili's may be a great option.