Choose Houses for Rent in East Point, GA
HowÂ do you knowÂ when a house for rent is right for you? With homes for rent in East Point, which fall between interstates 85, 285 and 75 and along routes 14, 166 and 154, you'll be in a convenient spot near Marietta and Atlanta, so there won't be any question. But best of all, you'll have access to a slew of stores, parks and other exciting destinations, all a short drive away from your house!
FindÂ Family-Friendly Activities near East Point
- Take your kids out for the afternoon and play a rousing bowling game at places like 300 Atlanta Lanes, Midtown Bowl, Metro Lanes and Games or Funtime Bowl Forest Park.
- Imagine It! Children's Museum of Atlanta can be a terrific option for introducing your youngsters to the excitement of the art world while engaging them in unique ways.
- Featuring multipleÂ children's activities and exhibits that are fun for the whole family, the Southern Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History isn't far from your East Point home for rent and can be a sensational place to visit with the kids.
SpendÂ the Afternoon Outside East Point Rentals
- Living in East Point homes for rent makes you conveniently situated near some of the most vibrant and lush outdoor settings in the Atlanta metro area. Consider spending the afternoon at parks like East Point Parks and Recreation, Forest Lawn Memorial Gardens, Egan Park or Brookdale Park.
- Want to enjoy an exciting night out on the town? If so, make a trip to TP Productions Dinner Theatre, Fox Theatre, Aaron's AmphitheatreÂ or the Price Performing Arts Center.
- Looking for an area to get all your shopping done in one easy place? East Point homes for rent are a short drive away from places like the Camp Creek Marketplace, Headland Delowe Shopping Center and Greenbriar Mall.