Explore Houses for Rent in Crafton, PA
Located in the rolling hills of Allegheny County is the community of Crafton. This small town is well established and offers the best of both worlds - older homes and quiet, tree-lined streets, yet it's just a 6-mile drive to Pittsburgh. Homes for rent in this community are in demand because of the unique features they include and ideal location.
Key Facts About Crafton
- Residents in Crafton can send their children to either private or public schools. St. Philip School is a Catholic elementary school in the area, whereas other children attend schools that are part of the Carlynton School District.
- There are four parks located in Crafton, including Crafton Park, Linwood Park, Noble Park and Clearview Park. In addition to the many parks in the area, there's the Crafton Community Center and baseball and softball fields. These areas are run by the Crafton Parks and Recreation Department to provide fun areas for adults and kids to exercise and play.
- Crafton was incorporated in 1892 and is one of the many suburbs of Pittsburgh, which means the town is an ideal location for residents who need to commute to the larger metro.
Important Resources for Crafton Renters
- Visitors and residents of Crafton can find useful information about current events in the town on its official website. This resource also includes contact information for many of the town's departments and officials and various community forms.
- To learn about the latest events and news happening in the southwestern part of Pennsylvania, residents can visit the official website of Allegheny County. The site hosts a number of publications, profiles of various communities in the area and resources for residents of all ages and demographics.
What to Do in and Around Crafton
Locals who enjoy peace and quiet thrive in Crafton. However, anyone looking for a bit more entertainment can quickly cross the river and be in Pittsburgh.