PickÂ the Best Houses for Rent in Puyallup, WA
If you're looking for a place to raise a family and settle down, look no further than Puyallup, Wash. Here, individuals, young couples, growing families and anyone else can find the perfect homes for rent to suit their needs. Located in a beautiful, wholesome area, the city is a wonderful place to lead a quiet life, but it also offers great opportunities to take a hands-on approach to your community.Â
Top 3 Things Renters Should Know About Puyallup
- It's nestled within easy driving distance to both Tacoma and Seattle, making it simple for citizens to have varied experiences in big cities but removed enough so they can escape the hustle and bustle. Tacoma is 10 miles to the west, while Seattle is 25 miles north of Puyallup.
- Puyallup was once known as a center for service and commercial sectors, but it's more diversified now, offering opportunities for entertainment, shopping and other activities.
- The city boasts more than a dozen parks, which contain something for everyone - from jumps at Puyallup Skatepark to serene vistas at Clarks Creek Park.
Restaurant Options for Puyallup Renters
- Crockett's Public House - The local American eatery famous for its appearance on the Food Network boasts some of the best burgers, sandwiches and wings around.
- Mama Sortini's Restaurant and Bar - Known as a great place to get homemade meals and enjoy a warm ambiance, Mama Sortini'sÂ is a local favorite that's sure to whet the appetite of new renters.
- Auntee B's - If you'd rather eat out for breakfast, AunteeÂ B's is the place to go. The family-friendly stop is a must-hit on the listÂ of anyone who breezes through town.
Staying Active in Puyallup
Eating and hitting the parks aren't the only things to do in the city. The Puyallup Parks and Recreation Department prides itself on offering sports programs to active people of any age. From children's flag football to adult's volleyball, there's something for everyone year-round.