Explore Houses for Rent in Renton, WA
Many individuals would agree that Renton, Wash., is in one of the most perfect places. A gem on the West Coast, the city is only about 12 miles from Seattle and is located on Lake Washington and Cedar River. A lakesideÂ city, it's a great place for those looking to settle down to find homes for rent.
Whether renters easily take to the water orÂ they're more the land-loving type, there's always something to do in Renton, whether they choose to be Ã¼ber-adventurous or take it easy and just enjoy the ambiance.
What ShouldÂ Renters Know About Renton?
- According to the official city website, the community is always growing, because it's in high-demand from home owners and renters alike. The site noted that the affordability, location and high quality of life are just some of the draws to the city.
- Renton is more than 100 years old - though it's been inhabited since the 1850s, it was officially made a city in 1901.Â
- It's seen as a fantasticÂ cradle for new companies. Renton is the headquarters for The Boeing Company and was the cite of the first IKEA in the Pacific Northwest, so there are a lot of job opportunities.
- There are more than 29 parks and trails for adventurers to check out, including Gene Coulon Memorial Beach Park, which was named by the Seattle Times as one of the best places in the area for children.
Top 3 Resources for Those in Renton
- The King County Metro system of buses, water taxis, trains and more can broaden the horizons of Renton renters.
- People can contact the Utility Billing division if they want to find out about the rates for various utilities, like water, garbage and other resources.
- The local Renton Police DepartmentÂ does a lot more than just striving to protect residents and visitors - they also take care of things like getting rid of unsightlyÂ graffiti and making decisions on home protection plans.