Find Cozy, Affordable Houses for Rent in Albertville, AL
Albertville is located in Marshall County, which is part of the Huntsville-Decatur metro area. Known for its world-class educational system and rich industry, the city is among the most desirable places to live for those looking to relocate to the Decatur suburbs. Albertville offers affordable homes for rent amid top-rated schools and a thriving business center.
5 Fun Facts About Albertville
- Albertville has a rich history dating back to the American Civil War period. Confederate and Union forces clashed multiple times in and around the city borders.
- The city is home to the Alabama Aviation Center, operating out of the Enterprise State Community College. The college has been certified by the Federal Aviation Administration and has been turning out pilots since the early 1960s.
- The city boasts its own regional airport, Albertville Regional Airport, which is owned by the city and is included in the FAA's National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems.
- Albertville is home to the famous annual Main Street Music Festival, which takes place every August and draws residents from all over Northern Alabama and beyond.
- Those who'd like to find out more about the city's history can visit the Albertville Museum, which features historical documents and artifacts and pays particular homage to native veterans.
Useful Resources for Renters in Albertville
- Albertville is home to three industrial parks as well as a thriving city center. Those interested in the local businesses may contact the Albertville Chamber of Commerce for more information.
- Renters with children in grades K-12 can find out more about the city's highly regarded schools by checking out the Albertville City School system's website.
- Those looking to register to vote, apply for a state driver's license or get city car tags can visit the Marshall County Courthouse.