Discover Houses for Rent in Columbiana, AL
Located in between Birmingham and Montgomery, Columbiana is the heart of Shelby County. Homes for rent in Columbiana are perfect for families looking to live in a wholesome, tight-knit community. Kids will love the plentiful parks and athletic fields, while parents will like the safe residential roads and nearby schools. A picturesque downtown on Main Street lined with shops and restaurants exemplifies how Columbiana mixes southern charm with community values.
Fun Facts about Columbiana for Future Renters
- From the Shelby County High School to the School of Technology on the other side of town, Columbiana is home to more educational institutions than the surrounding towns.
- Rustic wooded paths, numerous baseball fields and the Magnolia Meadows Gold Course are just a few of the many athletic spaces that keep Columbiana healthy.
- The Karl C. Harrison Museum of George Washington is one of two museums in town and home to the largest George Washington memorabilia collection besides Mt. Vernon.
- Whether you go to Bernie's on Main or Davis Drug, you are sure to get a great local, traditional meal.
- Columbiana is home to 18 churches.
Helpful Resources for Columbiana Residents
What to do in Columbiana
The quaint and quiet central Alabama city has plenty of activities and community events all year long, but even simply walking around town can be entertaining, whether you're checking out the Americana businesses or meeting other friendly residents.