Find Exciting Houses for Rent in Daphne, AL
Daphne is a great community on the coast just across Mobile Bay from Mobile. Homes for rent in Daphne give families a fun and safe community to call their own. With plentiful parks, golf courses, recreation areas, city events and water sports, it's hard not to find something to do in Daphne. Easy access to Interstate 10 and Route 98 make traveling or commuting to neighboring communities a breeze. Despite its convenient location, Daphne keeps its rural, small-town feel with plenty of green space.
Important Information for Future Renters
- With Joe Patrick Park, Bay Front Park, Al Trione Sports Complex, Daphne Dog Park, Bluff Park, Lott Park and the nearby Meaher State Park, there are plenty of places for the whole family to enjoy a picnic or play catch on a cool day.
- Lake Forest Golf Course, Rock Creek Golf Club and Timbercreek Golf Course give area golf enthusiasts a tough choice on where to hit a few balls.
- Daphne's origins date back before the creation of the United States. Originally discovered by the Spanish in 1557, the area that's now Daphne has a shared history with Tensaw, Alabama, Choctaw, Creek and Seminole Native American tribes.
- Daphne is also known as The Jubilee City because it's one of the only places on earth where blue crabs, fish and shrimp come into shallow water for easy pickings.
Helpful Resources for Residents
- The Daphne Public Works Department helps the city run smoothly and the streets stay clean.
- The Daphne Police Department works to keep the small city safe for all of its citizens.
- Daphne not only offers stellar public schools, but also features Huntingdon College and the University of South Alabama Baldwin County.
The Jubilee City
Whether it's watching the beautiful sunsets over the bay or taking part in one of the many community events in town, families will love living in Daphne.