Locate Your Next House for Rent in Leeds, AL
This quaint suburban town outside of Birmingham has homes for rent that families in Alabama will love. Close proximity to historical state attractions and golf courses is enough to make anyone want to set up camp in Leeds.
Interesting Facts for New Leeds Residents
- Racing fans can visit nearby Barber Motorsports Park in Birmingham to watch a grand prix and cheer on their favorite drivers. It hosts a multitude of events, from professionally led driving academies to races from various NASCAR affiliates.
- Shoal Creek Golf Club is a short 15-minute drive away in Hoover, far from the noise of major highways and airports. The serenity of this luxurious course is the avid golfer's dream.
- Residents can travel west to Birmingham and visit East Lake Park, a 45-acre man-made lake. Families can enjoy the Ferris wheel, shooting gallery, fishing access and other varieties of entertainment at the park's pavilion.
Important Resources for Renters New to Leeds
Leeds City Schools manages the education of the community after separating from the Jefferson County system. Its mission is to develop young people into lifelong learners in a positive, supportive educational environment.
- The Tannehill Ironworks Historical State Park has more than 1,500 acres in three counties for hiking and outdoor recreation. Authentic artisans in craft shops chatting with visitors give these campgrounds timeless appeal.
- The Birmingham Botanical Gardens is the state's largest living museum, with more than 12,000 different plants in its collection. The 67.5 acres of land contain unique gardens, original outdoor sculptures and miles of pathways for visitors to walk.
What to Do in Leeds
Leeds has mass appeal to racing fanatics and leisure enthusiasts who enjoy a quiet day alone on the golf course. Start looking today to learn why this Alabama town is the place to be.