Discover Houses for Rent in Montevallo, AL
Located south of Birmingham, the city of Montevallo has a deep-seeded history in the heart of Alabama. An elite school system and central location are enough to make any family want to search for homes for rent in the area.
Interesting Montevallo Facts for New Residents
- The Montevallo Golf Club has yards of scenic countryside that feel like heaven to avid golfers. A fully supplied clubhouse complete with equipment and snacks round out this magnificent course.
- Found only a short 12-minute drive away, Brierfield Ironworks Historical State Park has ruins dating back to iron-forging during the Civil War. Camping grounds and nature trails are just a few of the amenities available to visitors.
- The American Village is the civic education center of Alabama. It plays host to hundreds of events at its facilities every year while educating students on American history.
Important Resources for Renters New to Montevallo
- The Montevallo Arts Council seeks to enrich the lives of the city's residents through the coordination of arts in the Montevallo area. Its mission is to promote arts for the community using educational programs and shows.
- Citizens can join ValloCycle, Alabama's first city-wide bike sharing program. Members have access to unlimited bike rentals while contributing to a healthier lifestyle and cleaner environment.
- The Parnell Memorial Library in Montevallo has more than 27,000 books and newspapers in its collection, as well as more than 2,300 DVDs. A member of the Shelby County Library System, it offers many services, including book clubs and after-school programs for kids.
What to Do in Montevallo
Whether you want to travel north a few miles to the hub of Birmingham or enrich your physical fitness with bicycle and hiking trails, Montevallo is a beautiful city for families ready to move to Alabama.