Find Houses for Rent in Oxford, AL
Located a short drive from Birmingham, this community in the eastern region of Alabama is perfect for families interested in relocating to the South. Homes for rent in Oxford benefit from the city's mild climate, which allows for year-round outdoor entertainment.
Interesting Facts About Oxford for New Residents
- The Cider Ridge Golf Club is an 18-hole masterpiece located in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. The 6,946-yard course provides a challenging design and memorable views to its members.
- Visitors will experience the thrill of their lives at The Terrortorium Amusement Park in Oxford. A haunted castle ride and haunted house walkthrough are just a taste of what this attraction has to offer.
- Residents can travel to nearby Delta to visit Cheaha State Park. This mountain resort has hiking trails, campgrounds, cabins and a fresh lake for swimming and fishing.
Useful Resources for New Renters in Oxford
Oxford City Schools aims to stimulate academic growth in a diverse community of unique individuals through a student-centered curriculum. Its exemplary facilities and effective use of resources make it one of the best school systems in the region.
- The Oxford Civic Center plays host to a number of community activities and programs throughout the year. Adult athletic leagues and youth day camps attract citizens of every age during every season.
- The Oxford Public Library has an expansive catalog of novels and eBooks for members to take out at their leisure. It offers weekly computer classes and operates a book club that anyone can join.
What to Do in Oxford
A great place for families and people of all ages, residents in Oxford enjoy the spoils of after-school programs and athletic activities for everyone to participate in.