Find Houses for Rent in Pinson, AL
Pinson lies to the west of Trussville and northeast of the Jefferson County seat, Birmingham. Thanks to their proximity to a major metropolis, homes for rent in Pinson provide plenty of opportunities for adults and kids alike to enjoy themselves at a variety of local attractions.
Interesting Facts About Pinson
- Some of the earliest settlers in Pinson were members of Andrew Jackson's army. A portion of his soldiers remained in Pinson after winning the Battle of Horseshoe Bend in 1814.
- Pinson is one of the longest standing communities in Alabama, though it wasn't incorporated as a city until 2004.
- The cultural institutions of Jefferson County have benefited from the continued residency of the offspring of a number of Pinson's founding families.
- Pinson is a place of diversity, sporting homes in a variety of styles and sizes in addition to a multiple denominations of religious practice.
Helpful Resources for Pinson Renters
- The City of Pinson provides an official website that hosts official forms and useful information for residents.
- To learn more about public schools in Pinson, renters can check out the Jefferson County Schools website.
- Residents can keep abreast of what is happening locally by visiting the Pinson News section of Al.com.
Recreational Activities in Pinson
Turkey Creek Tract can be a great place to spend a day outdoors getting some exercise, fresh air or just playing with the kids. The 462 acre green space is the site for education programs and is suitable for bird watching and hiking. In town, renters can do a bit of shopping for a diverse selection of things at the Pinson Valley Flea Market or check out some old artifacts at Antiques, Collectibles & More. Nearby Birmingham, on the other hand, is home to cultural amenities ranging from the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute to the Alabama Jazz Hall of Fame.