THIS IS A FULLY FURNISHED, PRIVATE BEDROOM IN A SHARED UNIT
You'll love this beautiful home in Columbia Heights.
Common's newest shared living home in Columbia Heights includes fully furnished, shared living units that saves you hundreds of dollars a month by including all utilities, weekly cleanings, and household essentials in the monthly rent!
Enjoy modern apartments with nine-foot ceilings, luxury vinyl flooring, streamlined kitchen with high-end appliances, quartz countertops, custom-fit cabinet storage, and contemporary bathrooms with porcelain tiles, a custom vanities, and chrome fixtures.
At Common, you can get to know your neighbors. The community is connected with our very own app, Connect by Common, where there is ample opportunity for meetups around shared interests. Utilize the large community spaces and host a get-together!
Enjoy everything that downtown DC has to offer with Common Clifton only a 10 min walk to the Metro for the yellow/green line at Columbia Heights station, or U st/African American Civil War Memorial/Cardozo station. Not into taking the Metro? Check out Busboys & Poets, Elle, and BRESCA, all within walking distance.
Our coliving home in Columbia Heights features:
- NO BROKER'S FEE
- Private, furnished bedroom with lamp, night stand, walk-in closet, and hangers
- Fully furnished shared spaces: residents lounge, fitness center (Peloton bikes, TRX, cable machine, mats, etc.), roofdeck, BBQ area, and courtyard
- In unit washer and dryer
- High-end Blomberg kitchen appliances (garbage disposal, dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, etc.
- Fully stocked kitchen essentials (Pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
- Stocked household essentials (Laundry detergent, toilet paper, etc.)
- Free wifi
- ALL utilities included in the rent, including heat, hot water, gas, and electric
- Keyless access and tech-enabled spaces (Nest technology, Sonos speakers etc.)
- Weekly cleaning of all shared spaces included
- 10 min walk to the Metro for the yellow/green line at Columbia Heights station, or U st/African American Civil War Memorial/Cardozo station
- Free, exclusive Common member events throughout the city
- Bike storage
- Parking garage
- 24 hour property maintenance
- Concierge and package service
- Virtual doorman
- Dry cleaning service
- Minutes away from coffee shops, grocery stores, and popular bars such as Busboys & Poets, Elle, and BRESCA, and more!
- Flexible lease terms (3, 6, 12 months)