Make yourself at home in this quiet, fully furnished 1 BR/1 BA English basement next to a national park. 31/2 blocks from Georgetown Med School or Wisconsin Ave.
- Plenty of space with a sizable living/dining area, study alcove, separate bedroom, fully equipped kitchen and bathroom with tub/shower.
- Private ground level entrance with your own brick patio.
- Furnishings include queen platform bed with 12 drawers, night tables & lamps, shelves, love seat that converts to a double guest bed, 2 comfortable side chairs, coffee table, dining table & chairs, desk, built-in bookcase.
- Full kitchen including refrigerator and stove plus dishes, flatware, cooking utensils, pots & pans, small appliances and microwave.
- Washer and dryer in unit.
- Utilities included: electric, water, wireless internet, heat, A/C.
- Easy access to Wisconsin Avenue, Georgetown, city buses and Metro (and therefore the world), walking distance to the Social Safeway and well-priced restaurants. Georgetown nightlife is a 5-minute bus ride or 20 minute walk away.
- For one person only. Available immediately.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Extendable 1 year lease. 1 month rent and 1 month security deposit due with lease.
Please text with any questions.