Discover New Houses for Rent in San Tan Valley, AZ
Situated not far from the bustling metropolis of Phoenix, San Tan Valley is a sleepy bedroom community that boasts homes for rent near breathtaking sights and fun, interactive activities for the whole family.
Tips for Choosing Schools Near San Tan Valley Rentals
- Ellsworth Elementary School - Home to the Excelling Eagles, Ellsworth Elementary is located in the JO Combs School District and offers comprehensive and supportive learning environments for children, not to mention a variety of after-school programs.
- JO Combs Middle School - As your little ones get older, they need a school that will grow with them, which is what JO Combs Middle School can do. The mission of educators at this school is to motivate life-long learners and socially responsible individuals, and you can rest assured knowing this will happen when you choose this center for learning.
- San Tan Foothills High School - What better place to send your kids for their final formative years of schooling than Sabercat country? Home to the Sabercats, this high school could be just the place for your son or daughter.
3 Best Places to Eat for San Tan Valley Renters
- Aloha Grill - One of the most unique spots you'll find just about anywhere, Aloha Grill specializes in scrumptious - not to mention totally authentic - Hawaiian grilled dishes. For a really mouthwatering evening, try some of their specialty barbecue plates.
- Greek Islands Grill - Made from the finest and freshest ingredients, dishes at Greek Islands Grill come grilled and prepared to perfection and can be just the thing to alleviate your hunger pangs after work.
- Don Pedro's Mexican Food - Looking for a great place to find affordable chimichangas, or to dive into a delicious salsa bar? If so, you'll be thrilled once you reserve a spot at the always dynamic eatery known as Don Pedro's Mexican Food. Best of all, the servings are generous and the prices are family-friendly, so be sure to dig in!