Discover Houses for Rent in Alexander, AR
Just 20 minutes from Little Rock and 10 minutes from Benton, homes for rent in Arkansas may appeal to renters interested in living in a suburban area not far from an urban and legislative center.
Interesting Things for Renters to Learn About Alexander
- Alexander was reputed to lie on the boundary between Saline and Pulaski counties in the late 1800s, according to The Agricultural Mineral and Timber Resources of Saline County, published in 1884. The pamphlet also stated that, "No city or town should be built upon county or state lines. The inconveniences and annoyances are numerous and unpleasant, especially in large places."
- A letter to the editor of the Arkadelphia Southern Standard written on Jan. 13, 1879, indicated that Alexander had grown significantly during the seven-month period following its establishment. At the time of the submission, the town had 70 residents - a notable increase in comparison with the two families that originally settled the area.
Useful Resources for Alexander Renters
- Residents seeking to get in touch with government officials in Alexander or learn more about the municipality can check out the website of the City of Alexander.
- The Bryant Area Chamber of Commerce website contains information for renters who want to get involved with local businesses and events near Alexander.
- Parents with children in grades K-12 can access educational tools at the Bryant School District website.
Recreational Activities Near Alexander
Alexander rentals are close to Blue Suede Shoes Antique Mall, located in neighboring Bryant. The retail outlet houses hundreds of dealers and contains hundreds of thousands of objects for sale, including jewelry, vintage clothing, furniture and kitchen equipment. The I-30 Speedway is also close to Alexander and gives renters the chance to witness or participate in races on a red clay oval that stretches a quarter-mile.