Explore Houses for Rent in Bella Vista, AR
Bella Vista lies in the northwestern corner of Arkansas, nestled between the Arkansas-Missouri and Arkansas-Oklahoma state borders. Thanks to nearby Bentonville and Springdale, there are numerous amenities close to homes for rent in Bella Vista.
Interesting Information for Bella Vista Renters to Know
- Bella Vista became a family retreat in the wake of World War II after Elzy Lloyd Keith bought the town in 1952. Keith advertised the town as "Bella Vista the Family Resort, the Beauty Spot of the Ozarks."
- The American government obtained 30 million acres of Native-American territory from Osage tribes between 1808 and 1809, a part of which was later established as Bella Vista.
- John A. Cooper Sr. bought land in Bella Vista and started vending sites for the creation of homes in 1965. Cooper sold 37,060 lots during a 35-year period.
Helpful Resources for Bella Vista Renters
- Parents with students in grades K-12 can explore academic opportunities near Bella Vista at the website of the Bentonville School District.
- To learn more about the community and administration of Bella Vista, renters can visit the City of Bella Vista official website.
- The Bentonville Bella Vista Chamber of Commerce website hosts tools for individuals who want to get involved in local business or attend events in the area.
Recreational Activities in Bella Vista
Renters with a passion for movies can catch a flick in town at the Carmike Sugar Creek Movie Theater, which screens films from diverse genres. Pinnacle Country Club, on the other hand, can be a pleasant place to play a few rounds of golf on the club's 18-hole course or to compete for victory in a tennis tournament. Just south of Bella Vista, in Bentonville, art aficionados can experience works by American artists in mediums ranging from painting to sculpture.