207 Houses for Rent in Fayetteville, Arkansas
Number of Bedrooms
Fayetteville House Options
Find Houses for Rent in Fayetteville, AR
The city of Fayetteville sits within the Ozark Mountains. Homes for rent here are perfect for those who love history or the outdoors, it features plenty of trails, parks and museums while still being only 57 miles from Fort Smith.This bustling city gives renters the best of all worlds, since it also has a active university life and a downtown area full of shops and theaters.
Facts for New Renters in Fayetteville
- Fayetteville is home to the Fayetteville National Cemetery, a veteran's cemetery that's been open since 1867. It's one of over 60 places in Fayetteville listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- There are 36 parks in Fayetteville, many of which are Certified Wildlife Habitats. There are plenty of places to hike and bike, with over 40 miles of trails in the area, and many spaces for outdoor activities including swimming, boating and baseball.
- The state's flagship university, the University of Arkansas, is in Fayetteville. Their team, the Razorbacks, enjoys a large following in the area and plays at the Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium, which holds 76,000 spectators.
Helpful Resources for Fayetteville Renters
- The official website of Fayetteville offers tools for renters, including lists of attractions in the area and the ability to pay utility bills online.
- The local public high school has been recognized as one of the top schools in the nation. Renters can learn more about the local public school system at its website.
- To find information on the award-winning Fayetteville farmers market, renters can check out its website for opening days and times.
Attractions in Fayetteville
In addition to its parks and historic sites, Fayetteville is host to the Arkansas Air & Military Museum and the Clinton House Museum, both perfect options for renters looking to learn about the local culture. There are also plenty of restaurants and bars for the foodie renter.