456 Houses for Rent in Little Rock, Arkansas
Number of Bedrooms
Little Rock House Options
Explores Houses for Rent in Little Rock, AR
Little Rock is the capital city of Arkansas, and is located under 20 miles from Jacksonville. It has multiple universities and tons of entertainment for those looking for homes for rent in the area. Renters with dogs will also love how pup-friendly the city is.
Facts for Renters About Little Rock
- Former President Bill Clinton centered his presidential campaign in Little Rock. He and his family lived in the city for 16 years. The area now has the William J. Clinton Library and Museum in his honor.
- In 1821, the city was briefly renamed to "Arkopolis" before changing back to the original "Little Rock."
- Electric street wiring was installed in 1888 in the city.
Resources for Renters in Little Rock
- Renters who want information on the school systems in Little Rock will find the Little Rock School District's website useful. Also available is the page for the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
- Details on tourist attractions in the area can be found at the Arkansas Department of Parks and Tourism site.
- Individuals interested in local news can find the local paper online. The Arkansas Democrat-Gazette is the largest paper in the state.
Things to Do in Little Rock
The River Market District offers options for those who love food and the nightlife. There are hotels, clubs and bars for every personality. For a different kind of wild time, renters can visit the Little Rock Zoo, which has tigers, apes, lions and more that will delight both kids and adults. Athletic individuals will find appeal in the annual marathon, as well as various other shorter races and events. The city is also great for dog-loving renters, and has many restaurants and parks where your four-legged friend is free to tag along with you.