Find Houses in Redfield, AR
The city of Redfield is located between Little Rock and Pine Bluff. Individuals looking for homes to rent in an area filled with natural wonder and recreation will enjoy this area.
Facts for Renters About Redfield
- Redfield was originally a railroad depot, which eventually grew into the city it is today.
- The city got its name from J.E. Redfield, the president of the railroad that the city grew from.
- Lone Star Baptist Church, West James Avenue Bridge and Dollarway Road in Redfield are all on the National Register of Historic Places.
Resources for Renters in Redfield
- The Pine Bluff Jefferson County Library System has a branch in Redfield. Its website lists hours, location and services.
- Parents searching for information on the school system can look at the White Hall School District page. It has details on each school, transportation, sports and events.
- Renters can find out more about the community, economy and government at the Chamber of Commerce's website.
Attractions in and Around Redfield
Redfield is full of natural wonder, making it perfect for renters interested in outdoor activities. The city parks offer walking trails and fishing. For camping or boating, there's the nearby Tar Camp. Deer hunting and bass fishing are both popular activities in the area, due to its rich agriculture and lakes. For city-style entertainment, Little Rock is just over 20 miles away. There, renters can find theater, galleries, symphonies and other cultural attractions for those interested in the arts. It also features a great nightlife featuring live music and bars. Downtown, there are many options for food and shopping. It's also great for beer aficionados, since it has many local and craft breweries.