Discover Houses for Rent in Roland, AR
Roland is in central Arkansas, near large cities like Little Rock and North Little Rock, but still extremely rural and small itself. Homes for rent are only about 30 minutes from either of the two cities, making for a quick commute. Families will also enjoy Roland's location for its natural beauty and outdoor recreational opportunities. You can hike the Ouachita Trail to the massive 14-square-mile Lake Maumelle, which provides the water for central Arkansas. It's a great location to fish for bass and catfish. Also nearby is the Arkansas River, making farmland in the area fertile and easy to irrigate.
Important Information for Future Renters
- Roland is home to BoBrook Farms. The local farm lets families come in and pick their own fruit, pumpkins and other seasonal treats. It also features a corn maze and has weddings and other functions.
- Although Roland is quiet and rural, it's near some of the most populous areas in the state. Families should check out the River Market in downtown Little Rock. The market has a farmers market, live music, a park and plenty of nearby local businesses.
- Little Rock also has the Quapaw Quarter, which features some beautifully restored homes throughout Little Rock. Some date back as far as 1881!
Helpful Resources for Residents
- As part of Pulaski County, Roland residents should explore the county's website to see what services are offered through Roland.
- Families in Roland should check out Arkansas' commercial website for activities in Roland as well as the communities nearby.
- Don't forget to explore Little Rock when you start renting in Roland. This capital city offers a metropolitan feel with a Southern touch.
Live in Roland
Roland is the perfect community for families who want to have a more rural, quiet life.