Discover Houses for Rent in Capistrano Beach, CA
Capistrano Beach is located within the city of Dana Point. This means that a resident will be near many California cities, such as San Clemente and Mission Viejo. Residents living in Capistrano Beach will inhabit a beautiful environment near the Capistrano Bight. Homes for rent gives residents the chance to visit Doheny State Beach for leisure and recreation. Extended family who are staying at Capistrano Beach can be put up at DoubleTree Suites. El Pollo Loco presents a place for residents to dine. The Pacific Coast Highway is close to Capistrano Beach, providing an easy means of transportation.
Historical Facts About Capistrano Beach
- The area around Capistrano Beach was once called "The most romantic spot in California," by Richard Henry Dana Jr. The city of Dana Point is named after Dana, a lawyer, seaman and diarist.
- The early history of Capistrano Beach featured trade that capitalized on the area's proximity to the sea. Cowhides were sold to merchants, who brought the hides to ships docked outside the contemporary area of Dana Point.
Resources for Renters
- Dana Point's website gives renters of Capistrano Beach with essential pieces of information relevant to residents and visitors. It also displays a calendar of events. The site has a resource that allows renters to sign up for an e-newsletter, which will help keep them abreast of the latest news.
- Capistrano Unified School District's website provides parents with pertinent information on schools in Capistrano Beach, specifically related to departments and a summary of the district's mission. The page on the district's departments is further divided into education services, communications, special education and a few others for parents with particular requests from the district.
- The San Juan Capistrano Chamber of Commerce is dedicated to promoting business in the Capistrano Beach area. Renters can learn about membership by visiting the website.