494 Houses for Rent in Davis, California
Number of Bedrooms
Davis House Options
Find Your Next House for Rent in Davis, CA
Home to brainiacs and bicycle enthusiasts, the college town of Davis, Calif., is frequently rated as one of the country's best places to live and friendliest cities. Homes for rent in Davis offer comfortable, green living and access to amenities like great schools and one of America's best farmers markets, all within minutes of Sacramento, the Bay Area and Napa Valley.
Top 4 Facts About Bicycles in Davis
- Davis has been named a Platinum-level Bicycle Friendly Community, the highest level, and the most bike-friendly town in the United States by the League of American Bicyclists.
- Davis was the first city in the U.S. to add bicycle signals to its traffic lights and to build a citywide bike path network.
- The U.S. Bicycling Hall of Fame is in Davis.
- As many as 1 in 5 Davis residents use a bike to commute to work, the highest percentage in the country.
3 Important Resources for Davis Renters
- Stay up to date on city news and access local resources on the Davis, Calif., official website or by connecting with the city on Facebook.
- Find out what's happening in the Davis Joint Unified School District on the district website.
- Learn about the latest developments and upcoming sports and entertainment events at UC Davis on the university's website.
Activities and Recreation In and Around Davis
With miles of bike and walking paths in and around Davis, as well as beautiful outdoor areas that include the UC Davis Arboretum and nearby destinations like Stebbins Cold Canyon Reserve and Cache Creek Canyon Regional Park, there are ample opportunities to get out and explore. Families will love heading to the award-winning Davis Farmers Market, while parents might enjoy a getaway into Yolo County's excellent wine country or the wine-growing destinations of nearby Napa and Sonoma. The UC Davis community attracts a wide range of great cultural events and ensures a lively downtown full of great dining and shopping, and residents also have the resources of Sacramento and San Francisco within an hour's drive.