Find Dream Houses for Rent in Del Sur, CA
This community sits 23 miles from Vista. Homes for rent there are in neighborhoods meant to foster a sense of community among their residents.
Facts for Renters About Del Sur
- Del Sur is a planned community based on historic San Diego. It sits on 1,000 acres of land, with an additional 4,000 acres comprising the natural preserve just outside the community.
- The community is made up of of many different neighborhoods, each of which has its own parks, paths and architectural styles. The neighborhoods are based on ones in San Diego, like Mission Hills and Coronado.
- Del Sur is part of the Black Mountain Ranch. The other portion of the ranch is a similar community called Santaluz.
Resources for Renters in Del Sur
- Del Sur is served by the Poway Unified School District, and has state-of-the-art, highly ranked schools available for students. For updates on school news and enrollment information, renters can look to the district's Web page.
- To learn about each neighborhood and what it offers, renters can check out the Del Sur Living page.
- Renters can use the Del Sur Community Services Council website to learn about local events offered within the area, submit RSVPs and join community clubs.
Things to Do in Del Sur
Homes in each neighborhood are within walking distance of a park. There are paths for running or biking, areas for picnics and many of the parks feature solar-heated pools. There's also plenty of open space in Black Mountain Park, which gives renters opportunities for hiking and backpacking. The community also frequently hosts events like luaus, movie nights and holiday celebrations. In nearby Escondido, renters can check out the San Diego Zoo Safari Park or the California Center for the Arts, Escondido.