3 Bed 2.5 bath condo in Sharon Heights Neighborhood Menlo Park - 3 Bed 2.5 bath condo in Sharon Heights Neighborhood Menlo Park
Spacious 3 bedroom 2.5 bath home situated on an end court of this beautiful complex!
Additional features include:
- Large living room features decorative fireplace as well as functional wet bar
- Kitchen offers a breakfast/ dining nook, sliding glass door leading to one of four great balconies
- Central heating & Air-conditioning
- Full size washer/ dryer
- Spacious walk-in closet in master bedroom, along with wrap around dual vanity, soaking tub and stall shower
- Two reserved underground garage parking spots included!
- Large storage room with shelving in underground garage area.
- Four balconies that face west and north with views of Skyline Ridge/Santa Cruz Mountains
- Gardening maintenance included around condo and complex
- Common area amenities include a club house and pool with a nice deck area to lay out and soak up some California sunshine!
- Safeway, CVS, Starbucks, Banking and more located just down the road
- Owner pays water, garbage, sewer & basic cable!!
- Living room 23' x 18' Sq Ft with two large balconies & West facing views of mountains and trees
- Formal dining room 17' x 13' Sq Ft
- Breakfast nook 13' x 8' Sq Ft (faces west with small balcony)
- Kitchen area 20' x 8' Sq Ft (faces west)
- First bedroom 13' x 13' Sq Ft (faces South with a courtyard view)
- Second bedroom 15 x 12' Sq Ft (faces South with a courtyard view)
- Master bedroom 19' x 19' Sq Ft with private balcony & North facing view
- Master bedroom walk in closet with built-in storage 11' x 8' Sq Ft
- Master bathroom 18' x 10' Sq Ft with soaking tub, stall shower & wraparound dual vanity
-Large storage room with shelving in underground garage area
Easy access to freeways 280, 101 & 82
None Smoking Property
About the area:
Sharon Heights Neighborhood Menlo Park is an ideal location, situated right between San Francisco and San Jose. Stanford University is approximately one mile away. Visit Stanford Shopping Center and downtown Palo Alto for great dining and shopping fun.
Nearby Stanford University, SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
This home is a must see call today to schedule a showing. 650-241-3888
Apply online lpmsiliconvalley.com/applynow
Other: enclosed bar, huge living room, spacious master bedroom with large walk in closet, four balconies, club house
Washer & Dryer On-Site
No Dogs Allowed
No Cats Allowed