This magnificent Vineyard Hills cul-de-sac home is built with top quality and has approximately 1960 square feet of high ceiling living space with spectacular views of city lights and Mission Hills. This gorgeous home consists of 4 bedrooms; 2 full baths and 1 half bathrooms and 2-car garage (carpeted and can be used for sports room). This elegant home has a great floor plan; skylights, high roof sealing, and backyard wood deck. The kitchen is any chef's dream with new brand stainless appliances, beautiful views, and sunny California light. HOA has a swimming pool, clubhouse, and sports court. The home is in award winning Weibel elementary, Horner Middle, and Irvington High School - Great School Rating 10/10.
Neighborhood Description ;
Quiet cul-de-sac location. Community swimming pool and club, sports court. Surrounded by breath taking, sun and fresh air. Walking distance to prestigious Weibel Elementary School.
- approx. 2000 sq. ft, 4 bedrooms (One is executive office), 2- 1/2 baths
- beautiful family and living rooms and formal dining room
- large side backyard (with deck) for parties
- No rear house (Open fresh air)
- refrigerator, washer, dryer and dish washer included
- clubhouse with swimming pool, hall for parties and sports court (part of HOA)
- spacious kitchen with Granite counter top
- all bathrooms with granite counters
- available from October 8, 2018
- Very close to BART station
- Sorry No Pets Please :)
- one year lease
- 1 month rent for security deposit
Call 408-427-7200 for appointment & application form.