Explore Dream Houses for Rent in Ladera Ranch, CA
Ladera Ranch is a planned community with homes for rent in Orange County, not far from Mission Viejo. The Shops at Mission Viejo are less than five miles away. Within Ladera Ranch there's the Mercantile East Shopping Center. Both offer all the necessities as well as plenty of high-end choices. The community provides residents with a slew of amenities, like clubhouses, tennis courts, pools, parks, trails and community gardens. There are nine villages, each with its own neighborhoods and distinct architecture.
Facts for Renters
- The community is excellent for families with children. There's a Ladera Ranch Little League during the spring and fall months as well as the Ladera Ranch Dance Academy year-round that both allow children to stay active and take part in their favorite hobbies.
- Ladera Ranch spans over 4,000 acres. It was first completed village was Oak Knoll, which was built in 1999. There's only one gated village in the community, which is Covenant Hills. Residents of Ladera Ranch receive and access card that allows them inside the gated community as well as the pools and clubhouses.
- The Ladera Ranch Grand Prix takes place in the community every year. The track is a four-corner course that's under a mile long, located in Founders Park.
Resources for Renters
- Information on living in a planned community like Ladera Ranch is available at the Ladera Life website, which details amenities, programs and details for new residents.
- The Ladera Ranch Magazine has articles on the best food, drinks and and events in the area, including a blog for renters to enjoy.
- Ladera Ranch has its own branch of the Orange County Library. Residents can find scheduled events, catalogs and databases at its website.