Discover Houses for Rent in Menifee, CA
Menifee is a stellar California city found near Sun City and Murrieta, which are two other excellent California locations. Families and residents searching for homes for rent will be impressed by the family-friendly suburban spirit the city exudes. Renters can become members of Menifee Lakes Country Club, embark on an educational career at a local community college and shop at Menifee Town Center Shopping Center. The city also has a park that should be appealing to individuals inclined to the great outdoors. Renters can enjoy their recreational time at Wheatfield Park, then drive over to Yellow Basket for dinner. With all of these amenities, Menifee represents a great place to live.
Intriguing Details About Menifee
- The Spanish and Mexican governments ruled Menifee during its early history. This changed in 1850, when California became an official state of the U.S.
- Many valuable minerals have been found in the fertile "Menifee Valley," like gold, silica and feldspar.
Resources for Renters
- Many potential renters may be interested to learn a little bit about Menifee if they decide to move there. A way to do this is to read the city's local paper, The Menifee Daily News. The Daily News is a recent addition to the city's resources. Previously, the city only had a monthly paper, the Menifee Post. Another way for residents to obtain news is to check out Menifee 24/7, a website that offers local news.
- Menifee's website gives renters the opportunity to garner information on city government and valuable information for applying for a job. The latter can be helpful for parents eager to get their children a summer job to build skills that will be helpful in the future.
- Renters who want to learn about education in the city should visit Menifee Union School District's website.