Piedmont 3 Bedroom Craftsman Now Available! - Returning to market after a short refresh, we are proud to present a charming 3+bedroom, 3 bathroom Craftsman Bungalow. Originally built in 1919, this charming Craftsman is centrally located in Piedmont and offers Old World charm with modern amenities. Enter through the white picket gate and stroll across the decorative front patio to the main entrance. Once inside the foyer, refinished hardwood floors expand into the living room and throughout the home. The living room features large picture windows, a wet bar, and accented walls. While the fireplace is not functional, it adds a decorative element to the space.
A short hallway leads to two bedrooms that share a nicely designed hall bathroom; just past these is the third bedroom, a large master that consists of a main room and an adjacent sun porch that flows into the master bathroom.
Descend to the lower floor to find a large updated kitchen. Light wood tone cabinets, granite counters and backsplash, and new stainless-steel appliances make this a wonderful place to prepare your every day meals. Direct access from the kitchen to the level-out deck offers fresh air and al fresco dining opportunities. The adjoining family room is ideal for keeping entertainment activities close by and is adjacent to the third bathroom, storage, and laundry facilities.
- Within Piedmont Public School District
- Convenient to Piedmont Avenue and Multiple Other Business Districts including: Glenview, Montclair Village, Grand Avenue, Lakeshore and Rockridge; Downtown Piedmont and College Ave.
- Near Montclair's Farmer's Market, Mulberry Market, Safeway, and Trader Joe's.
- Easy access to Commuter Rideshare, AC Transit to San Francisco and BART, Highway 13 and 580 Freeway.
- Short drive to Glenview's Restaurant Row: Marzano, Banana Blossom , Black Berry Bistro, Bellanico, Sushi Park, Diggery Inn and College Avenue's Shops and eateries including Marica, Uzen Japanese Cuisine, Soi Four Bangkok Eatery, and many more.
- Stone's throw from Piedmont Avenue's Wine on Piedmont, Piedmont Grocery, Lo Co Co's, Holly's Mandarin, Commis, Xyclo, Messob Ethiopian, Shimizu Sushi Bar, Bar Cesar, Dopo and many more.
- Visit City of Piedmont Website: http://www.ci.piedmont.ca.us for more area information.
- School Scores: http://school-ratings.com
Lease Expires June 30th of Each Year; Multiple Year Option
Owner pays for Gardener
*Renter's Insurance Required
**This Is A Non-Smoking Home
***Sub Meter Water, Owner to Bill Tenant
Owner Lives in a Separate Home on the same Property
Marty Chan DRE# 01400871
or Bonita Chinn
Email: [email protected]
Discovery Investments, Inc.
Other: central piedmont, piedmont school district, double insulated windows, hardwood floors throughout, deck and patio
No Dogs Allowed
No Cats Allowed