Huge 2 Bedroom/2 Bath Condo with Storage in Downtown San Jose - Located in the desirable Park Townsend complex in downtown San Jose, this 2 bedroom/2 bath condo offers 1,643 square feet in an open-floor plan. When you enter the condo, you're met with a large open space with a living and dining area. Your eye is drawn to the large expanse of windows in the solarium that lets in plenty of natural light. Should you want privacy, the windows in the solarium all have custom Hunter Douglas window coverings. The gourmet kitchen features granite countertops, Brazilian porcelain tile floors, under cabinet and recessed lighting, a water filtration system at the sink, and stainless steel appliances.
The large master suite features a large walk-in closet with custom California Closets organizers. The full master bath has limestone counters, marble floors, a separate soaking tub and shower, and a large linen closet for extra storage. The second bedroom also features a walk-in closet with custom organizers, as well as full-sized front-loading Kenmore washer and dryer. It has a full bathroom with limestone counters, marble floors, and separate soaking tub and shower. The condo comes with 2 underground parking spaces, as well as an additional 8' x 15' storage space.
Park Townsend is a secured complex with secured underground parking. It has an outdoor heated swimming pool and spa, a fitness gym with locker rooms and dry saunas, and a large social room with full kitchen. It is in a great location in downtown San Jose - minutes away and within walking distance of great restaurants and bars, theaters, the San Jose Arena, museums, and special events throughout the year. It offers convenient access to highways 87, 880 and 280, and is just minutes away from San Jose Mineta International Airport. VTA light rail is only 1 block away.
2018 Silicon Valley Residential Realty, Inc.
dba Silicon Valley Lofts & Condos, CA BRE #01763046
- 3.5 x verifiable monthly income to rent ratio
- Minimum 650 FICO score
- Income verification and government issued picture id required along with application
- No co-signors or guarantors
- Tenant must carry tenant liability insurance
- Sorry, no pets
- Holding deposit: 50% of full security deposit is due within 24 hours of application approval to hold property. Balance of deposit and first month's rent (pro-rated if move in date other than the 1st) is due at lease signing, or within 10 days of paying the holding deposit, whichever comes first.
- Utilities included in rent: Water and garbage. Tenant will need to set up own PG&E account
No Dogs Allowed
No Cats Allowed