Discover Houses for Rent in Temple City, CA
Located near San Gabriel and Rosemead, Temple City is a perfectly situated and constantly growing suburban neighborhood outside Los Angeles. Buses take residents to the city in under an hour, and major highways service homes for rent in Temple City as well. With a diverse community, Temple City is a dynamic place to raise a family or start a new life.
Facts About Temple City for Residents
- Located in the suburbs of Los Angeles, Temple City's Bridal District is home to several high-profile boutique stores for brides- and grooms-to-be. Wedding planners and couples come from all over the country to check out the dresses and other wedding materials.
- Temple City has a vibrant recreational sports community, and kids can sign up for Little League and teams with the American Youth Soccer Organization. Adults can pursue certification to coach and teenagers can learn the ins and outs of various sports to become referees for part-time or summer jobs.
- Founded in 1904, the San Gabriel Country Club features a 6,648-yard, par-71 course spread across 18 holes. Amateurs and veterans alike are welcome, and golfers of any experience level can take lessons with club professionals to improve their games.
Important Resources for Temple City Residents
- The Temple City website gathers information into one convenient source for residents in search of answers to questions about municipal codes, public records, private construction projects and anything else. The website also publishes "Temple City Connect," a newsletter on the latest goings-on around town.
- The 12,182 square foot Temple City Library has materials in multiple formats and languages, such as an extensive Chinese DVD collection for non-English speakers. Children can also chat online with librarians for help with homework or research for class projects.
- Nearby Temple City is the San Mateo Airport, a single runway-airstrip that services more than 365 aircraft. The small size makes it perfect for amateur pilots looking to sharpen their skills.