Explore Houses for Rent in Ridgefield, Connecticut
Ridgefield is in Fairfield County. Nearby cities include Danbury, Brewster and Lewisboro. Ridgefield is 90 minutes from New York City, which is why many residents who work in the Big Apple choose to reside in the Berkshires. It's also conveniently close to the state's capital, Hartford, which boasts mouth-watering restaurants and fun bars. In addition to these amenities, Hartford is also home to the Mark Twain House, Children's Science Museum and the Wadsworth Atheneum. There's always something to do, which is why Ridgefield is a great place for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Ridgefield
- If you love Japanese food, be sure to visit 85 Main. It's known for its authentic raw bar and delicious drinks. Order the bass special with curry sauce - you won't be sorry!
- The Ridgefield Playhouse, the cultural hub of the city, hosts an eclectic mix of musical talent. Upcoming shows include Whitney Cummings and Bacon Brothers.
- Spend a day at the Weir Farm National Historic Site, a 60-acre park that includes barns, gardens and a pond. The scenic locale is the perfect place to explore during the summer months when its warm and sunny outside.
- Head to The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum to indulge in one of the world's best venues for contemporary artists.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website to learn more about Ridgefield's cultural offerings, government and community organizations.
- Check out the Ridgefield Chamber of Commerce for all things business. On the site, you can also learn how to become a member of the organization, which is great way to get acquainted with other locals if you're new to the area.