Explore Houses for Rent in South Windsor, Connecticut
South Windsor is in Hartford County. Nearby cities include Windsor Locks, East Hartford and Manchester. South Windsor is a stone's throw away from Hartford, which offers an excellent selection of restaurants, music venues and nightlife. There are also many family-friendly activities in the area, including the Wadsworth Athneum, Connecticut Science Center, The Children's Museum and Mark Twain House. Whether you'd like to expand your knowledge in art, history, archeology or science, there's something for you. The seemingly endless amenities are just one reason why South Windsor is a great place for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about South Windsor
- Planning an evening out? Head to Ted's Montana Grill, lauded for its cozy atmosphere, including maps of Yosemite as place mats, and mouth-watering cuisine. Start with the sour pickles then work your way up to a savory steak or burger.
- Staying in shape is easy when you live so close to a bunch of gyms. South Windsor is home to CrossFit, where you can join a competitive workout class.
- Have you ever wondered how people communicated before the invention of social media and cell phones? Take a tour of the Vintage Radio and Communication Museum of Connecticut on Pierson Lane. The historic timeline includes phonographs, turntables and jukeboxes.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website if you're thinking about relocating. It's a great resource for new members of the community because it offers a little more on local government and local events.
- Check out the South Windsor Chamber of Commerce to discover what business is like in the area. You can also learn how to become a member of the organization on the website.