Explore Houses for Rent in Westport, Connecticut
Westport is in Fairfield County. It sits along the Long Island Sound. Nearby cities include Weston, Norwalk and Fairfield. It's just 90 minutes into New York City on the train. Many locals work in the Big Apple and return home to Westport after work. Proximity to this cultural hub is just one reason why Westport is a great place for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Westport
- Locals can enjoy grabbing breakfast on the go from Westport's Coffee An' Donut Shop. The eatery boasts a fine selection of caffeinated drinks and delicious baked goods.
- Little ones will love Earthplace The Nature Discovery Center. They can hang out with real animals, make nature-related crafts and take a guided tour through the trails.
- The area's fall foliage is hands down one of the best parts of living in the area. Families should plan hikes and picnics in September and October to enjoy the breathtaking scenery.
- The Westport Fine Arts Festival and blues, Views and Barbeque are must-see annual festivals. They're full of good music, arts and crafts and of course, mouth-watering food. Get there early to sample it all.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website to get a better idea of what life is like in Westport. The site is a great resource for visitors and new members of the community because it has information about the government, history and business sector of Westport.
- Check out the Westport Weston Chamber of Commerce if you're interested in a closer look at businesses in the area. If you'd like to advocated on behalf of Westport's business, consider becoming a member of the organization.