215 Houses for Rent in Woodbury, Connecticut
Number of Bedrooms
Woodbury House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Discover Houses for Rent in Woodbury, Connecticut
Woodbury is in Litchfield County. Nearby cities include Waterbury, Watertown and Middlebury. Quassy Amusement Park is on the outskirts of town. The theme park boasts an array of rides and attractions. Thrill-seekers can take a spin on the Wooden Warrior, a roller coaster that's known to boost adrenaline. Food and beverage can be purchased on site. Living so close to Quassy is just one reason why Woodbury is a great place for families looking for homes for rent.
Fun Facts about Woodbury
- If you prefer to buy organic, local ingredients, you can find what you're looking for by heading to New Morning Market on Main Street. Shoppers can stop at the juice bar for a refreshing and nutritious beverage.
- Woodbury's annual Reggae Festival is a must for any music lover. The Woodstock-esque affair also includes roots and rock artists.
- Foodies will gush over the aromatic annual Connecticut Garlic and Harvest Festival held in Bethlehem. Peruse the vendors to take home some locally-grown garlic and other treats.
- Winos can appreciate living so close to some of Connecticut's finest vineyards. Woodbury's own Walker Road Vineyards is the perfect place for a picnic. Sample local varietals at the bar or purchase a bottle to enjoy outside.
Information for Renters
- Visit the city's official website because it's a great tool for new residents. On the site, you can read up on the town's history, get to know its government and peruse upcoming community events.
- Check out the Greater Tribury Chamber of Commerce for more specific information on businesses in the area. If you'd like to become an advocate for the community, consider becoming a member of the organization.