Elegant brand new apartment, perfect for any professional who wants to live in the heart of the city. This is an architect designed, one (1) bedroom apartment on the lower level of a private residence, in the heart of beautiful and convenient Cleveland Park neighborhood. Builder/landlord lives in private residence above. Available for viewing by appointment.
-New kitchen with SS appliances and quartz counter top
-About 650 sq ft
-Full wall to wall closets in bedroom with Elfa shelving system and mirror doors
-Luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout, ceramic tile in bathroom
-Dedicated central AC and heating, separate water heater
-Wall mounted TV available if desired
-One block from/to Cleveland Park METRO
YOU'LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
- Located within a stones throw of Rock Creek and Melvin C. Hazen Parks, you can enjoy hiking trails, trees, and biking all directly out your door.
- 2 minute walk to Cleveland Park Metro Station (red line), two stops to Dupont Circle, easy commute to Downtown DC, or Bethesda/Rockville.
- Walk to Giant Grocery, CVS, Starbucks, Medium Rare, Fat Pete's Barbeque, Target, The Zoo, Spices, Vace Italian Deli, Furst Bakery, many other shops/restaurants
- Easy commute to American University and Georgetown University.
- Excellent Public Transportation: Cleveland Park and UDC/Van Ness (RED line) are easy walks. Many bus lines run up and down Connecticut Ave.
- Workout at Orange Theory, Foundation Fitness, or Gold's Gym