Discover Houses for Rent in Buena Ventura Lakes, FL
Buena Ventura Lakes is found along East Lake Tohopekaliga, in Osceola County. The community contains the Florida city Kissimmee and neighbors Meadow Woods. Families and residents searching for homes for rent will find a pleasant mixture of work and leisure while living in Buena Ventura Lakes, as the area has fine institutions such as 65th Infantry Veteran's Park, Archie Gordon Memorial Park, Buenaventura Branch Library, and other prominent locations.
History of Kissimmee and Buena Ventura Lakes
- As the city of Kissimmee takes up a large portion of Buena Ventura Lakes, the city's history sheds light on the development of the community.
- Kissimmee was incorporated into Florida in 1883 and first settled by an infamous riverboat captain named J. H. Allen.
- Kissimmee was pivotal in facilitating the cattle industry during the area's early history.
- The county that Buena Ventura Lakes is found in was named after a prominent Seminole leader.
- Early industries that were the crux of the economy in the county included sugar, cattle and lumber.
Resources for Renters
- Osceola County's website has numerous resources that will be great for renters in Buena Ventura Lakes. Pages include the county's policy center and online services - such as the county's permit center, the job center, a pet database, citizen action center and a number of others. The site also has news and announcements to keep residents abreast of the latest developments in the county. The county also has a video feature on the site called "Osceola TV," which has state-of-the-art videos on pertinent events in the county.
- The School District of Osceola County's website will help parents of Buena Ventura Lakes who are passionate about the education and learning style their children will experience. Pages include resources, school board, district staff, employment and schools.