Find Houses for Rent in Celebration, FL
With a name like Celebration, how can anyone feel bad in this city? Celebration is a beautiful, lively city in the Orlando-Kissimmee Metropolitan Area and is also a master-planned community. The festive feel of the city is only enhanced by the numerous events that take place there during the year, including movie nights, egg hunts, food truck gatherings and holiday festivals. The best part about homes for rent in Celebration is that they are less than 5 miles away from Disney World, so if you or your children ever need a pick-me-up, just drive down the road and enjoy the fun.
3 Things Celebration Renters Should Know
- Celebration was established in 1996, with the first high school constructed in 2003. As a master-planned community, it was created with the intention of having families and couples interested in creating a vibrant community atmosphere move in.
- Orlando International Airport is just 20 minutes east of Celebration, allowing for easy travel to and from homes for rent in the area.
- Celebration offers many amenities to its residents, but you'll need to pick up an ID card at the Celebration Residential Owners Association.
Key Resources for Celebration Renters
- The Celebration community website is an essential resource for those considering homes for rent in the city. It provides useful information about facilities in the neighborhood, events happening around town and more.
- If you have children who will need to be enrolled in Celebration's school system, check out the website for the K-8 school or the high school. The community's public schools are highly rated and facilities are all relatively new.
Things to Do Around Celebration
It is virtually impossible to be bored while living in Celebration. The community's calendar is packed with fun events that aim to please parents, children and teens alike, such as a Founder's Day celebratory weekend, a pie festival and more. Don't forget to visit Disney World every now and then for some guaranteed fun!