2,749 Houses For Rent in Jacksonville, FL
Number of Bedrooms
Jacksonville House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Looking for more?
Locate Optimal Houses for Rent in Jacksonville, FL
When looking for homes for rent, many individuals like to search in big cities, because this is where they'll find numerous opportunities for fun, the most diverse populations, support for local sports teams and all the stores and restaurants they could want. It's no different in Jacksonville, Fla., as this is an awesome hub filled to the brim with fresh possibilities for renters to use to start a new and exciting life.
3 Facts Jacksonville Renters Should Know
- Jacksonville is the largest city in area in the United States, technically covering 841 square miles.
- The city is a hub for travelers - not only is an international airport located within city limits, but its position on the Atlantic coast makes it a major port, and four big highways, such as U.S. 1 and U.S. 90, pass through the metro area.
- The Jaguars football team calls Jacksonville home and brings excitement to the city year after year, while the stadium held its first Super Bowl in 2005.
Resources for Jacksonville Residents
- Jacksonville International Airport is 15 minutes from the downtown area and connects travelers with hubs across the globe via 250 daily flights.
- After establishing yourself in the city, why not head to Animal Care and Protective Services to find a healthy and loving pet to adopt?
- The Jacksonville Public Library is a worthwhile stop for people of any age looking to dive into a new book or rent a number of other types of media.
Fun Things to Do in Jacksonville
The sheer amount of fun activities to do in the city is never-ending, but some local favorites include checking out one of the city's numerous riverwalk areas on St. John's River or catching a glimpse of beautiful displays at the Museum of Contemporary Art. Jacksonville also offers the Museum of Science and History as well as a gorgeous Symphony Hall.