Discover Houses for Rent in Yulee, FL
Inland and across the marsh from Amelia Island, Yulee is a residential community in northern Florida. Near the Georgia border, homes for rent in Yulee are conveniently located for commuting to Jacksonville in the south. Residents can simply hop on nearby Interstate 95 for a quick, 25-minute ride or dodge traffic by taking Route 17. Although close to the largest city in Florida, Yulee has plenty of stores and recreation itself to entertain and satisfy residents. Families in Yulee will love being just minutes away from the beach, but still far enough inland to not have to worry about water damage from large swells. Yulee is a tropical paradise.
Important Information for Future Renters
- Yulee, next-door Amelia Island and Fernandina Beach make up one large beach community. In addition to swimming, sun bathing and playing in the surf, families can kayak the marshy inlets and take part in dozens of fishing and water sports activities. Yulee is also the home to Nassau County's government offices and Florida State College at Jackson Betty P. Cook Nassau Center.
- Yulee is named for the famous senator of Florida in the 1800s, David Yulee. The senator has been known as the "father of Florida's railroads," which helped bring population to the state.
Helpful Resources for Residents
- The Yulee Public Schools give children a place to learn and families around town a place to gather around and root for Yulee High School. Go Hornets!
- Whether renters are looking for something fun to do on the weekend or trying to work with a local business, the area chamber of commerce's website is a great resource for families.
- The Nassau County website helps residents easily connect with the county departments and offices that work in Yulee and are located in town.
Live in Yulee
Yulee is a warm, coastal town near one of the largest cities in the Southeast - a great place to work and live.