84 Houses for Rent in Bonaire, Georgia
Number of Bedrooms
Bonaire House Options
Nearby Zip Codes
Discover Houses for Rent in Bonaire, GA
Bonaire, Georgia is a community that's a part of Houston County. It's located right next to Perry Georgia. It's a peaceful city with schools that promote youth activities and involvement, which makes it a great place for families searching for homes to rent. The layout of the area makes it easy to get around by bike or on foot. Many of the schools and businesses are close to the downtown part of the city and surrounding towns are a minutes away.
Facts about Bonaire
- Just a couple of miles away is Warner Robins, which started out as a tight-knit community in the 1940s.
- This section of the state is known for its shopping and free parking. Warner Robins has never had parking meters.
- Bonaire Middle School is within walking distance from the center of town. It offers ample youth activities such as Lego League, Chess Club, Prayer Club and Future Farmers of America.
- Local celebrity Mark Ballard offers culinary advice through a column published in a The Telegraph. He's know for bringing some laughs to the kitchen.
Information for Renters
- Visit the elementary or middle schools' websites to learn more about campus activities and to obtain resources for registration.
- Check out the Warner Robins official website to learn about the community. The website offers bill paying, budget reports and employment opportunities.
- To read the latest stories on local news, entertainment and sports, pay a visit to The Telegraph - Middle Georgia's News Source. The publication offers horoscopes and sections that include religion, food, health, home and garden, and music.