Discover Houses for Rent in Braselton, GA
Braselton is conveniently located near the interstate so it's a good place for people who travel outside of the city for work or fun. It's close to Hoschton. A playground, pavilion and tennis courts are located in the heart of the city. Often, movie showings and other family-friendly events are held in the downtown area. The sprawling city has many opportunities for people to enjoy a variety of activities including dining out, shopping and hiking make it a great spot for families looking for homes for rent.
Facts about Braselton
- Braselton is home to a famous wine community. Over a half million people travel from all over to visit The Chateau Elan Winery and Resort each year. In addition to vineyards, the location has a golf course, spa and cooking classes.
- People who love the outdoors can hike or picnic at the Mulberry River Walk. Along the nature trail are perennial gardens and various paths.
- People can be at the center of four counties if they stand in a certain spot on the trail that's marked by a monument.
- The Mulberry River was named from the Cherokee Indians.
- The Braselton Gallery is located in the historic section of town. It has a collection of folk art and pieces on display that include jewelry, pottery, drawings, keepsakes, photography and more.
Information for Renters
- The town's official website offers a glimpse of the community's past, present and future. Access resources on the officials, ordinances, police department, tax information and more.
Mainstreet News provides readers with information on Jackson, Madison and Braselton. The publication covers commerce, business and sports.
- Information on the community's politics and development can be found by checking out Jackson County's Chamber of Commerce website.