Learn More About Houses for Rent in Covington, GA
Houses for rent in Covington are conveniently located near a bustling downtown area in one of the most vibrant areas outside of Atlanta and Augusta. From quaint shops to unique eateries, Covington homes for rent are situated within the heart of one of the most charming Southern cities around.
Develop New Hobbies near Covington Rentals
- Covington rentals are situated near a variety of places where you can explore new hobbies, including golf. Perfect your swing at courses like The Oaks Course, Ashton Hills Golf Club and Windy Hill Golf Course.
- Learn more about wood craft at shops like Second Harvest Woodcraft or with a visit to your local Michaels.
- Spark your imaginative side with an exploration of Hobby Lobby, where you can get supplies for arts and crafts projects or soap-making endeavors.
Tips for Dining Out for Covington Renters
- In the mood for Mexican food? Consider heading to Pacho's Mexican Grill for some Tex-Mex or a mouthwatering burrito.
- There's nothing like a good old plate of Italian food, and at restaurants like Amici Italian Cafe or Mama Maria's Italian Grill, you can get every dish you'd desire.
- A juicy steak can be just the thing after a long day at work, so consider going to Nagoya Japanese Steakhouse.
Find Schools around Covington Houses for Rent
- If you have children, one of the major factors that will influence your decision to head to Covington are the schools in your community.
- Students near Covington rentals attend schools in the Newton County School System, which has an enrollment of 19,000 youngsters.
- Within Newton County, there are also four colleges, including Oxford College, Troy State, DeKalb Tech and Georgia Perimeter College.