Explore Houses for Rent in Dunwoody, GA
Nestled between major thoroughfares like Route 19, Interstate 285 and a short distance away from Interstate 85, homes for rent in Dunwoody can be a convenient and ultra-spacious retreat for those who are used to living in major cities like Atlanta or Augusta.
Examine the Settings Beyond Dunwoody Homes for Rent
- Just beyond your Dunwoody house for rent are a number of shopping destinations, including the Perimeter Mall, Williamsburg at Dunwoody Shopping Center and a variety of other stores where you can pick up essential supplies at an affordable cost.
- Take in the scenic environs of local parks such as Brook Run Park, where you can take your dog, or other spaces like Dunwoody Park, Chattahoochee River National Recreation or Primrose Hill Dog Park.
- Country clubs can be a great place to get your swing perfected and enjoy a fun afternoon with the family, so be sure to visit Dunwoody Country Club, Steel Canyon Golf Club or the Atlanta Country Club in nearby Marietta.
Find Schools near Dunwoody
- If you're looking for ways that your little ones can engage with other youths while learning about the world around them, consider enrolling your children in daycare facilities, including Primrose School in Dunwoody, Infants of Dunwoody and Ashford Academy.
- For adults who are eager to further their education or pursue new career paths, researching colleges in the Dunwoody area can be a great way to get started. This can include attending open houses or seminars at Troy University, or visiting the Georgia Perimeter College: Dunwoody Campus.
- In nearby Atlanta, you can also consider attending centers for learning such as DeVry University, the University of Notre Dame, Argosy University or the University of Phoenix - Atlanta campus.