Explore Houses for Rent in Hiram, GA
Looking for a place to settle with your loved ones that isn't far from Atlanta or Augusta? If so, moving your family to homes for rent in Hiram can be a wonderful option that allows you to still commute easily between the city and home, while also enjoying all the perks that living in a tight-knit community can afford. Hiram is also situated off of Interstate 278 and Route 92, meaning that your out-of-town relatives will have no problem reaching your new home.
3 Things Hiram Renters Should Know
- Initially named Gray's Mill after one of the town's first settlers, Garrett Gray, Hiram has a rich history that informs the town's landscape to this day. Located on the outskirts of the town, the historic Gray's Mill - founded as a grist mill by Gray - is a favorite gathering spot for residents for picnics and fun afternoons outdoors.
- Hiram is home to the Hornets, and at the Hiram Ruritan Sports Complex, you can see a variety of sports events throughout the season.
- Established in 1930 to provide equal education opportunities to African-American students, the Hiram Rosenwald School is a historic site that can be worthwhile for your family to visit to get a better sense of the town's past.
Essential Resources for Hiram Renters
- Eager to learn more about Hiram, but unsure where to start? Consider visiting the town's official website to get a better idea of everything from economic development in the community to vital information about municipal government agencies.
- If you have little ones, you should visit the Paulding County School District's site to discover important facts about Hiram's school system, as well as essential updates about news impacting the school.