Explore Houses for Rent in Mableton, GA
Accessible by interstates 20, 278 and 285, and also featuring an enticing blend of scenic attractions, community-sponsored events and booming local businesses, Mableton, Ga., may be the ideal place for you and your family. Relocating to homes for rent in Mableton means finally retreating from the hectic tempo of Augusta and Atlanta, and while you're still close enough to travel between these major cities when you want, you'll also have some comfortable distance from the hustle and bustle. And, best of all, you can enjoy the tranquil and inviting energy that living in a suburb like Mableton can offer.
3 Things Mableton Renters Should Know
- Mableton was named after Robert Mable, who purchased the land that the town was founded on in 1843. Later, in 1881, the town rose to prominence when Southern Railway opened a train station in the community.
- If you're looking for a fun day out with the family, you should consider heading to the Silver Comet Trail, which is named after a passenger train that accessed the same pathway from 1947 to 1969.
- There are a number of great eateries within the town, including Pearl's Country Kitchen, Jolly Joe's Cafe, Bay Breeze of Atlanta, Soul Cuisine and Fatt Dapp's Smokehouse.
Important Resources for Mableton Renters
- From figuring out where the best places are to eat to finding the best attractions in town, Mableton's official website is an incredible resource for those who aren't from the area originally, and can help potential renters make informed decisions about whether to move to the town.
- Major cultural sites within Mableton include Heritage Park, Lions Park, Mable House and more, and understanding the best ways you and your family can access these places can help make your transition to the town more successful.