Discover Houses for Rent in Midland, GA
A suburb of Columbus, Midland is a small but spacious community less than 20 miles from the Georgia-Alabama border. Those looking to live somewhere midway between the country and the city may find what they seek in a home for rent in Midland.
Things Midland Renters Should Know
- Midland belongs to Muscogee County and is about 30 minutes from its seat in Hamilton.
- In 1860, Muscogee County was one of the most heavily populated precincts in the state, with more than 16,000 people living within its boundaries.
- The county derives its name from the original Native American inhabitants of the region.
Helpful Midland Tools
- Renters can learn more about the court system in Muscogee County, including Midland, by visiting the website of the Muscogee County Clerk of Superior, State & Juvenile Courts.
- Municipal resources pertaining to the Midland area can be found at the Columbus Consolidated Government website.
- The Greater Columbus Chamber of Commerce website may be of use to prospective small business owners and those seeking to become active community members.
Midland Recreational Activities
There are multiple ways to hit the green near Midland rentals. Golfers can take to the turf at Woodland Hills Golf Club and play a match on an 18-hole, 7,004-yard course. Flat Rock Park, on the other hand, can be a pleasant place to spend a day with the kids, taking advantage of the location's grills, picnic areas, playgrounds and walking trails. Down in Columbus, renters can experience local heritage and American artwork at The Columbus Museum, home to Colonial art and historical artifacts. The RiverCenter for the Performing Arts is also located in town for live performances of music and theater.