Settle Down in Houses for Rent in Roswell, GA
Whether you're looking for a suburban community that will allow you to retreat from the hectic pace of nearby cities like Atlanta or Augusta, or you're in search of a place where you can envision yourself raising a family, moving to homes for rent in Roswell can be the best option for you. Accessible via interstates 75 and 285, as well as routes 9 and 120, Roswell is in a convenient location for commuters.
4 Facts that Renters Should Know About Roswell
- Founded in 1836 by entrepreneur Roswell King, the first major industry within the community was the Roswell Manufacturing Company.
- Using local rivers as a power source, King erected a textile mill within the town's limits for the Roswell Manufacturing Company.
- In 1864, the original mill was lit on fire by Union Gen. W.T. Sherman. Sherman's aggressive tactics culminated in a legendary march across the state of Georgia. The town was also occupied by Union forces from July 5 to July 17, 1864.
- Roswell has been recognized over recent years as one of the safest and most attractive destinations in not only Georgia, but the U.S.
Important Tips for Roswell Renters
- One of the best ways to get a better sense of Roswell is to visit the town's official website. While you're on the site, you can explore a wide range of different features and get vital information about the community. From events, to local news, to facts about public departments, there are many facts that you can learn.
- Roswell features more than 900 acres of parkland, which can be ideal for hosting special events, spending leisurely afternoons outside or just exploring the outdoors. To learn more about how you can utilize this land, you can reach out to the Roswell Parks, Historic and Cultural Affairs Department.