Discover Houses for Rent in Scottdale, GA
Situated between routes 10, 12 and 410, as well as Interstate 285, Scottdale is a conveniently located bedroom community of Atlanta and can be a great place for commuters, families and elder adults alike. Featuring a vast array of recreational opportunities, as well as community events and a rich local culture, Scottdale homes for rent have a charm all their own, making them an ideal setting for any occasion or stage of life renters may be in. While in the town, you can also enjoy a walk along the sidewalks or through one of Scottdale's verdant parks.
4 Things Scottdale Renters Should Keep in Mind
- Scottdale is a census-designated place situated in DeKalb County, and spans a total of 3.5 square miles.
- Notable past residents of Scottdale include former New England Patriots player Patrick Pass, comedian Saleem Cooke and musicians Joe Green and Mr. Ku.
- There are a variety of restaurants in and around the Scottdale area. Popular eateries include Prima Italian Restaurant, Lalibela Cafe, Raymok Bar and Grill and Zyka.
- Many residents of Scottdale frequent nearby attractions, including AMC North DeKalb Mall 16, Northlake Mall and Lenox Square Mall, for all of their shopping needs.
Key Takeaways for Scottdale Renters
- Before you head to Scottdale, consider researching more about the area. DeKalb County, which the town is part of, is spacious and offers a variety of cultural attractions, as well as shops, restaurants and other places where you can connect with those in your area.
- If you relocate to Scottdale, your children will have the option of attending local schools, including Robert Shaw Theme Elementary School, Avondale Middle School and Druid Hills High School.